Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because of our rapid growth, we are expanding our ambitious team with a fulltime Business Development Manager Europe.
Ever since 2004 Esdec develops and delivers mounting systems for solar panels for both, flat and slanted roofs. With more than 15 years of experience and more than 7GWP installed with our innovative systems, we are a global and leading player within the industry.
About the position
At this moment we are hiring a Business Development Manager. The challenge in this role is to take up the business and give it growth in line with the ambitious planning for the coming years in volume and margin. Together with a professional and dedicated team you take decisions on the tactical and strategic direction of this business. You will report to the Commercial Manager Europe.
To be successful as a Business Development Manager at Esdec you are constantly developing the business of your client by meeting the agreed on SLA’s and P&L. You are pro-actively investigating the needs of your client and you are able to translate these into creative solutions and action plans. You lead or support new implementations for your client and take your role in the growth strategy of Esdec. In this role, it is crucial that you have strong developed numerical and analytically skills, since we give you the responsibility for independently calculating costs, prices and profitability for your portfolio. In addition, we need you to be decisive, able to act effectively under stress and have strong communicative and commercial skills.
About the job
- You will work on new business activities together with your partners at a strategic level;
- Managing the further growth by setting out and implementing business development strategies, by focussing on monitoring the (commercial) strategy, personal and business targets and adopt and improve where necessary;
- Participate in developing new PV solar market concepts and implement these in line with the organizational standards;
- Initiating business development and using the broadest network for acquisition of new customer relations;
- Create a strong network throughout the PV market in our aim to be industry leader
- From a collaboration perspective you always seek for win-win solutions
- Prioritize and develop opportunities to ensure our ambitious plans and promises are realized
- Visit prospect countries and locations, predominantly in Europe
5 years’ experience as Business Development Manager, preferably in the PV solar market.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree;
- You have 5 years professional experience in a similar position;
- You speak and write (corporate) English fluently and you speak and write another European language (Dutch, German, Swedish, Spanish or French) fluently;
- You are result-oriented, independent and you take responsibility and you show initiative;
- You think outside the box;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are always on seek for new opportunities;
- Intensive traveling is required, so is a driver’s license
Home office, preferably in the UK. Intensive traveling is required.
1st of July 2020
Did you become interested to learn more about our company? Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter before the 1st of June to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Ingeborg Boshuis, HR Manager Europe on +3185-0702000. Please take into account that only applications by e-mail will be issued.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Esdec does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Esdec by email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Esdec, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Esdec.