Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because of our rapid growth, we are expanding our ambitious team with a fulltime Sales Manager in Germany .
Ever since 2004 Esdec develops and delivers mounting systems for solar panels for both, flat and slanted roofs. With more than 15 years of experience and more than 2GWP installed with our innovative systems, we are a global and leading player within the industry.
About the position
Reporting to the Commercial Manager Europe, the successful candidate will be responsible for actively promoting, offering and handling all products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
About the job
- Extending the sales channels among PV installers, EPC providers and wholesalers in Germany as target partners.
- Assure the company’s best-in-class service level and shortest response time through an efficient communication between the customer and the company.
- Follow-up the quote-to-delivery process together with the Commercial Manager Europe.
- Continuously update customers on product changes and modifications, services and pricing.
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical assistance and ensuring the delivery of optimum solutions.
- Keeping her-/ himself up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by self-learning and attending trainings and company meetings.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting customers to review product needs where applicable.
- Participation in sales and marketing events in Germany .
- Support the marketing team in the organization of regional PV and building technology fairs.
- Assist with on-site training for customers.
- Collect customer feedback.
- Gather and share intelligence of the German solar PV market.
- Share market knowledge & administration of client information
5 years’ experience in the Germany solar PV market.
- Open minded personality
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Spanish driving license
- Intensive travelling is required
- Languages: Germany (fluently) and English (very good) spoken and written
Home office, preferably in Berlin or Hamburg Area
Did you became interested to learn more about our company? Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: email@example.com. For more information please contact Ingeborg Boshuis, HR Manager on 085-0702000